Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Attorney, my ny state tax return was audited. Finally it…

Attorney , my ny state...
Attorney , my ny state tax return was audited . Finally it says the case was closed and a letter will be mailed out . Anyone to access this info
9/20/2017
PDtax
PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi from Just Answer. I'm PDtax, and can assist, but not without a NY POA- power of attorney authorizing me. Privacy laws and such. I'm a NY licensed CPA.

How can I get you a poa?

This goes beyond the scope of our just answer question and answer format.

See my offer of premium service to assist. Accept, and send to my provided private email a copy of the return in question and correspondence with the assessment number (starts with an L- and numbers).

I'll contact NY and inquire after we make a deal.

You should also consider any federal impact of NY changes.

PDtax

Thanks
I received the letter

If you rate my work, even though it isn't needed, I would appreciate it.

PDtax

PDtax