Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Try to find a federal ID # for Pee Dee Umpires' Association,

Customer Question
Try to find a...

Try to find a federal ID # for Pee Dee Umpires' Association

Accountant's Assistant: The Expert will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Pee Dee Umpires' Association, Florence, SC 29502

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?

Not as this time

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Tax
9/19/2017
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 8 months ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

You can ask the IRS to search for your EIN by calling the Business & Specialty Tax Line at(###) ###-####

The hours of operation are 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. local time, Monday through Friday.

An assistor will ask you for identifying information and provide the number to you over the telephone, as long as you are a person who is authorized to receive it.

They will then tell you the number but will also send you a letter that states the EIN which should be kept for the associations purposes.

Please let me know if you need more information.
If not then scroll up to see the STARS to rate so I am credited.

Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 7 months ago

Hi just checking back to see if you received the EIN yet.

Robin D.
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4