Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I want to know if the property tax were paid for 2016? was…

Customer Question
I want to know...

I want to know if the property tax were paid for 2016 ? was suppose to be exempt.acct#1027-8580. Cora R Smith

Accountant's Assistant: The Expert will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

The property is under DV Duckworth, 164 New Hymn rd Pinola Miss.Is it up for tax I am living on the property I am 69 years old. and was told that it was exempt from tax.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Tax
9/19/2017
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 8 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Based on the information you provided, no property taxes were paid in 2016 for this property because none were due (exempt).

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent