Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

When a tax exempt charity organization runs a entertainment…

Customer Question
When a tax exempt...

When a tax exempt charity organization runs a entertainment event hiring a production company do they need to charge admission sales tax? even if the proceeds(profit if there is goes to the charity organization?

Accountant's Assistant: The Expert will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Does all admission proceeds mean gross or net?

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?

What is a disposition of the admission receipts

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Tax
9/19/2017
Tax Professional: taxmanrog, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 8 months ago
taxmanrog
taxmanrog, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Welcome to Just Answer! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you! I will do my best to help!

What state are you in? Sales tax rules vary state to state.

Hello? DO you still need an answer? I need to know what state you are in.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney