Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I have called 3 different times only to be put on hold for…

Customer Question
I have called 3...

I have called 3 different times only to be put on hold for an hour (on my cell phone), only to be hung up on by 3 different clerks I "owe" $227.00. My insurance is AmBetter, what a joke, affordable my butt. $100 office calls, no coverage on meds. So I just stay sick with bronchitis , hand and arm issues (that the dr wants looked at, woops! cant afford medical help I will pay the irs their stupid money even tho they have taken my tax check for the last 2 years. I am tired of being hung up on, why does the IRS hate me??!!.There are people out there owing tons of money and they want to mess with my little $21,000 (being the most money i have ever made in my life I guess I went "over" the allotted monies that were suppost to cover my dental. I cannot prejudge how much I make or how much medical will costI am not magic so I know ahead of time what is going to cost what.. I will gladly give you what ever info you need to help,,,that is if you can. My name is*****###-##-####. my phone number is(###) ###-#### Thank you

Accountant's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Expert's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require). The Expert will know how to help. Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?

You guys are going to charge me for assistance?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Tax
9/18/2017
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 11 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Your question came through in the Tax category. What is your specific question as it pertains to taxes?

Thank you.

I guess I just would like to know why it ends up I get no tax check for 2 years and owe money that is a very big burden even tho its only $277. When people owe thousands and get away with it.Im going to pay the money, however i feel it is a disgrace that poor get taxed to the point of poverty. Sorry if I wasted anyones time.

I understand what you're saying, and I'm sorry you're in this situation.