Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I am the principal of Saint School Hawaii. OUr IT person…

Customer Question
Hello -I am the...

Hello -I am the principal of Saint Patrick School Hawaii. OUr IT person just left suddenly and we are without the ADMIN codes to get started. can you help

Accountant's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

We use chrome books for all students -- we are 1-1

Accountant's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No we have not..

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. i think that is it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Tax
Saint Patrick School is looking for a way to get the ADMIN CODES for Rosetta Stone onling program. Our IT person left and we are at a loss....
well... looks like its not a 10 min answer
please email me... not sure it i would use your service again...
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/15/2017
Tax Professional: Chad Schoch,
 replied 11 months ago
Chad Schoch
I do apologize for someone not reaching out sooner. I just logged online and saw your question. If you would like, I can still assist you?