Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I have been told that the IRS is filing a case against me or…

Customer Question
I have been told...

I have been told that the IRS is filing a case against me or tax evasion

Accountant's Assistant: The Expert will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

They stated that they have sent me certified notices that I never signed for or received.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?

They have said that I will be arrested.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Tax
9/14/2017
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 11 months ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

Was this a phone call just out of the blue?

If you don’t owe taxes, or have no reason to think that you do:

If you have a reason to believe that maybe you have avoided notices or you have not declared income then

• Call the IRS at(###) ###-#### IRS workers can help you.

Please let me know if you need more information.
If not then scroll up to see the STARS to rate so I am credited.