Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I am self employed,I have a 12 yr.old duaghter and a 3 month…

Customer Question
I am self employed,I have...
I am self employed,I have a 12 yr.old duaghter and a 3 month old son and will make only 17,000$ this yr can I expect a refund if so how much
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/14/2017
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 9 months ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

If both the children live with you and you do not have any other income, you can expect to receive an estimated $5500 in additional Earned Income Credit.

Your Self employment tax will be covered by the credit so you can expect just around $5000 as the final refund..

Please let me know if you need more information.
If not then scroll up to see the STARS to rate so I am credited.

Please respond below in this specific thread.