How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robin D. Your Own Question
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 15711
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Robin D. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We are making payments on tax owed for either 2014 0r 2015.

Customer Question

We are making payments on tax owed for either 2014 0r 2015. Have not received statement of balance recently. Can you help me acquire our balance owed?
JA: The Expert will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: Did you receive first message? We have a payment plan by which we are paying off tax for either 2014 or 2015. Can you send me a copy of recent balance as we have not received one recently?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?
Customer: Is there a phone
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 month ago.

I cannot get the information for you but I can tell you where to get that balance. The IRS has a tool that you can use to see your balance.

Because the information is protected you must do this yourself.

Please let me know if you need more information.
If not then scroll up to see the STARS to rate so I am credited.