Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

We are making payments on tax owed for either 2014 0r 2015.

Customer Question
We are making payments...

We are making payments on tax owed for either 2014 0r 2015. Have not received statement of balance recently. Can you help me acquire our balance owed?

Accountant's Assistant: The Expert will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Did you receive first message? We have a payment plan by which we are paying off tax for either 2014 or 2015. Can you send me a copy of recent balance as we have not received one recently?

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?

Is there a phone

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Tax
9/13/2017
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 11 months ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

I cannot get the information for you but I can tell you where to get that balance. The IRS has a tool that you can use to see your balance.

https://www.irs.gov/payments/view-your-tax-account

Because the information is protected you must do this yourself.

Please let me know if you need more information.
If not then scroll up to see the STARS to rate so I am credited.