Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I am trying to complete the 1120S form....(through TurboTax)

Customer Question
Hi I am trying...

Hi I am trying to complete the 1120S form....(through TurboTax) It is saying that my balance sheet is out of balance

Accountant's Assistant: The Expert will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

What information do you need?

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?

The total liabilities is more than the total assets

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Tax
9/13/2017
Tax Professional: ABC Accounting Group, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 8 months ago
ABC Accounting Group
ABC Accounting Group, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi. I can help. Do you have a General Ledger that you can reconcile to? You may not have included both sides of an entry. I could look at it.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney