Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I am in need of a copy of my 2016 tax form that was filed.

Customer Question
I am in need...

I am in need of a copy of my 2016 tax form that was filed. Is there a way I can request them from the IRS

Accountant's Assistant: The Expert will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I need these returns (2016) to submit for assistance with co-pay for a med that has prescribed for me as a maintenance drug for my cancer treatment. I need this asap...thanking you in advance

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Tax
9/12/2017
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 8 months ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS

Hi. Yes, you can get the transcript (which shows that they taxes were file AND has all of the same information) bu going here: https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

...

You can also get by using form 4506-T. Here's the form: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4506t.pdf

Lane
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS