Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience
16356563

I must pay my quarterly payment on Sept 15.2017. However I

Customer Question

I must pay my quarterly payment on Sept 15.2017. However I don't have the form to send with it . My tax person HR Block did not include it when my tax was completed for this year. I know how much I need to send.
JA: The Expert will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?
Customer: Not that I know of.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Tax
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  emc011075 replied 1 month ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

You can fill out and print the voucher here: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040es.pdf

The September one is on top of page 11. If you know the amount you can skip the worksheet.

Expert:  emc011075 replied 1 month ago.

Any questions? Is there anything else I can help you with today?