Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I must pay my quarterly payment on Sept 15.2017. However I…

Customer Question
I must pay my...

I must pay my quarterly payment on Sept 15.2017. However I don't have the form to send with it . My tax person HR Block did not include it when my tax was completed for this year. I know how much I need to send.

Accountant's Assistant: The Expert will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Tax
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/12/2017
Tax Professional: emc011075, Tax adviser replied 8 months ago
emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

You can fill out and print the voucher here: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040es.pdf

The September one is on top of page 11. If you know the amount you can skip the worksheet.

Any questions? Is there anything else I can help you with today?

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney