Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I need to find out all jobs held since 1980, I am a CNA, nio…

Customer Question
I need to find...

I need to find out all jobs held since 1980

Accountant's Assistant: The Employment Specialist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Employment Specialist can help you best.

I am a CNA

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Employment Specialist should know?

Nio

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Tax
I need this info asap
9/10/2017
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 11 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Unfortunately, this information cannot be provided ASAP because the only entity that can provide this information at this point is Social Security because you are looking for records that go back to 1980. Social Security takes at least 120 days to process this type of request.

Please let me know if you would like me to provide the information on how to obtain your employment records.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb