How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 586
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to find out all jobs held since 1980, I am a CNA, nio

Customer Question

I need to find out all jobs held since 1980
JA: The Employment Specialist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Employment Specialist can help you best.
Customer: I am a CNA
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Employment Specialist should know?
Customer: nio
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Tax
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I need this info asap
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Unfortunately, this information cannot be provided ASAP because the only entity that can provide this information at this point is Social Security because you are looking for records that go back to 1980. Social Security takes at least 120 days to process this type of request.

Please let me know if you would like me to provide the information on how to obtain your employment records.

Thank you and best regards,