Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I have a letter from the IRS about my 2015 tax return which…

Customer Question
I have a letter...

I have a letter from the IRS about my 2015 tax return which i filed using your software. it indicates that i did not report a refund from my MIssouri state taxes of $1,815.Yet on the mini-worksheet for line 10, Taxable refunds of state and local taxes the $1815 is reported. who do i talk with from H&R Block and how do i contact them to reolve this issue?

Accountant's Assistant: The Expert will know how to help. Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?

In the same letter, the IRSindicates that i did not report dividends form some Invesco stocks but hese were rolled over to a different IRA and i did not receive anything.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Tax
9/9/2017
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 8 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not associated with H&R Block so we do not have access to your information.

The customer service number for H&R Block is 1-***-***-****.

https://www.hrblock.com/support/

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney