Tax

Connect one-on-one with a verified tax professional who will answer your question

PDtax
PDtax
PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

More related answers
All tax professionals are VERIFIED
I have a question about business taxes, I register a company
Chad EA, CDFA®, CFP®
Chad EA, CDFA®, CFP®, IRS Enrolled Agent, CFP(R),
I have a question about business taxes , I register a company in January 2016, I no make any money yet in that company because I do no ready started, I will started in January 2018, i need to fill 201… read more
I am an IL Resident. In Dec 2015 I set up an LLC company in
Richard, Tax Attorney
I am an IL Resident. In Dec 2015 I set up an LLC company in WY. Zero I am thinking of closeing it down in 2017. Am I required to file federal tax returns? … read more
I have 2 US LLCs, both IRS disregarded entities. One is
Lane
Lane, JD, MBA, CFP, CRPS
I have 2 US LLCs, both IRS disregarded entities. One is owned by myself only, resident in Cyprus (Europe). The other one is held by a Cyprus company. Both are in Florida and they own, rent, sell real … read more
I moved to the US in 2016 and I am now considered a resident
Lev
Lev, Retired
I moved to the US in 2016 and I am now considered a resident alien for tax purposes. I own a financial brokerage account abroad, which still classifies me as a non US resident for 2016 and has been wi… read more
We have an LLC however, had no income or expenses for 2015,
Lev
Lev, Retired
We have an LLC however, had no income or expenses for 2015, is a Form 1065 return required to be filed? … read more
I started a domestic LLC in May 2016 - I provide marketing
Lev
Lev, Retired
I started a domestic LLC in May 2016 - I provide marketing consulting services. I'm trying to figure out which NY State tax forms I need to submit … read more
Due to being hit by an at fault driver, my wife received
Lev
Lev, Retired
Due to being hit by an at fault driver, my wife received 25,000 (the max limits) of the at fault drivers auto policy from Nationwide, and 100,000 from her own travelers auto policy under the "under-in… read more
Last year I sold a house in Hawaii as a non resident and
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Last year I sold a house in Hawaii as a non resident and paid a Harpta Tax ($27,500) and received a rebate ($23,530) the same year (2016). I received a 1099-G for the rebate amount with a 2016 for the… read more
I received Missouri State tax credits I sold those credits
Lane
Lane, JD, MBA, CFP, CRPS
I received Missouri State tax credits I sold those credits receiving cash how do I report that on the federal income tax return or do I need to … read more
Sale of my home in 2016 was a short sale. It sold for &700K
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant
Sale of my home in 2016 was a short sale. It sold for &700K (in CA). All of that went to the lender. Approximately $400K of debt was forgiven. Got a form for that from the mortgage holder. However, I … read more
I have a sole member LLC started in UTAH, live in TN. This
Dr. Fiona Chen
Dr. Fiona Chen, President
I have a sole member LLC started in UTAH, live in TN. This is a small real estate investing business. I flip homes in TN. I was told to open an LLC in Utah to save $. I've heard that there is a "forei… read more
My name is ***** ***** Quick question - I have a client who
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Hi - my name is ***** ***** Quick question - I have a client who is an Australian company Selling biodiesel to a US company They have requested a form W-8 be completed Do you know if this is required?… read more
I have a few questions related to an imminent domain case where
Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Financial & Tax Consultant
I have a few questions related to an imminent domain case where two separate payments are made to the land/business owner, one for condemnation and one for relocation payment. For all answers please p… read more
, me and my brother incorporated an LLC company in Delaware
Lev
Lev, Retired
Hi, me and my brother incorporated an LLC company in Delaware in 2014 as wanted to start a software development and consulting business. We do not have office, we do our business online. My brother is… read more
How does a domestic LLC withhold and filings for a 33% foreign
Lev
Lev, Retired
How does a domestic LLC withhold and filings for a 33% foreign nonresident individual member?… read more
I am self employed. I have an LLC that I own 100% that is a
jgordosea
jgordosea, Enrolled Agent
I am self employed. I have an LLC that I own 100% that is a consulting company. I am the only employee in the company. The company paid me approx. 200k in wages in 2011 and I had about 25k in federal … read more
I formed a single member LLC in 2009 to make biodiesel and
BK-CPA
BK-CPA, Bachelor's Degree
I formed a single member LLC in 2009 to make biodiesel and am now doing my taxes after filing an extension. I have spent money on building a biodiesel processor, storage tanks etc. I'm not even open f… read more
I just bought a diesel vehicle, and heard that biodiesel is ...
Wayne Brasch
Wayne Brasch, Accountant and Business Consultant
I just bought a diesel vehicle, and heard that biodiesel is a tax write off. Is this true? And if it is, are their limitations?… read more