Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

R I TOWNS AUTO TAX - IS THE STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS 15 YEARS

Customer Question
-FOR THE COLLECTION OF PAST...
R I TOWNS AUTO TAX - IS THE STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS 15 YEARS -FOR THE COLLECTION OF PAST AUTO TAXS
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the car?
Customer: RHODE ISLAND - CARS I OWNED OWER 20 YEARS AGO - THANK YOU -
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: N O
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: MAY I ATTEMPT TO REGISTER A AUTO -
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Tax
9/8/2017
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 2 months ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Thanks you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is Angela. I will be assisting you.

In order to better assist you, I need to know what type of taxes you are referring to. Are you referring to auto excise tax, sales tax, back registration, etc? Please clarify.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney