Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

R I TOWNS AUTO TAX - IS THE STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS 15 YEARS…

Customer Question
R I TOWNS AUTO...

R I TOWNS AUTO TAX - IS THE STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS 15 YEARS -FOR THE COLLECTION OF PAST AUTO TAXS

Accountant's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

RHODE ISLAND - CARS I OWNED OWER 20 YEARS AGO - THANK YOU -

Accountant's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

N O

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

MAY I ATTEMPT TO REGISTER A AUTO -

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Tax
9/8/2017
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 11 months ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Thanks you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is Angela. I will be assisting you.

In order to better assist you, I need to know what type of taxes you are referring to. Are you referring to auto excise tax, sales tax, back registration, etc? Please clarify.