Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  20+ years of experience in tax preparation; 30+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
71603090

Im a former walmart employing. I was woderiing had any

Customer Question

Im a former walmart employing. I was woderiing had any invetment iwed to ne JA: The Expert will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best. Customer: My name at time of enployment sandra ***************** JA: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know? Customer: Not that i no

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Walmart's 401(k) plan is administered by Merrill Lynch. Their phone number is(###) ###-####

Once you provide identifying information to the representative, they will be able to let you know if you have any funds available from being an employee of Walmart.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Expert:  Barbara replied 1 month ago.

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know so I can further assist you.