Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I am looking at relocating from Arizona to Oregon and I know

Customer Question
that the sate taxes are...
I am looking at relocating from Arizona to Oregon and I know that the sate taxes are higher and am trying to estimate what they could be
JA: The Expert will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: thanks what details do you need
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?
Customer: i can provide my total income and federal deduction amounts
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Tax
9/7/2017
Tax Professional: taxmanrog, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 3 months ago
taxmanrog
taxmanrog, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Welcome to Just Answer! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you! I will do my best to help!

I am very familiar with Oregon's tax system. My wife is there receiving cancer treatment and I have been helping her friends.

In Oregon, the tax rate starts at 5% for incomes up to $6,500, and can climb to 9.9% for incomes over $250,000.

If you send me your income and federal exemptions and deductions are, I can estimate your Oregon tax.

Thanks!

I have not heard back from you. Do you have any further questions?

If you don't, can you please rate me? That is how the question is closed.

Thanks!

If not, please don't forget to rate me. It is how the questions are closed.

Thanks!

taxmanrog
taxmanrog