Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

My husband & i need to file our taxes for 2016. Deadline…

Customer Question
My husband & i...

My husband & i need to file our taxes for 2016. Deadline looms on extensions. Ou

Accountant's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Both my husband and need our SSA- showing amount earned in 2016.Soon. For 2016 TAxes- the deadline looms extensions. Is there a way to get these online?

Accountant's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Nothing yet. BTW we are in cAlfornia.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/7/2017
Tax Professional: emc011075, Tax adviser replied 8 months ago
emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

The fastest way to get your SSA1099 is to download it from your online social security account. Each of you will need to create your own user name and password ***** access your individual accounts. If you already do not have an online access you can create one here: https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

Another option is to call the social security directly and request the form by mail. But it may take several weeks.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney