Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience
16356563

I have a business in CA. of office modular, (set up and take

Customer Question

Hi, :)
JA: The Expert will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I have a business in CA. of office modular, (set up and take apart) we also move the office modular to different floors or even buildings. We were looking into renting a storage to save extra modular and or extra office furniture, but I think is best to rent a studio or a one bed apartment as such are more secure, clean , and climate controlled. Can I rent such studio instead of a storage without any problems with IRS?
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?
Customer: No, that is all. We store our trucks in a lot and we constantly use our trucks (the ones we don't use) as storage, but when we have to use all of our trucks we are stuck in leaving the furniture and partitions for modular out in the parking spaces where we park our trucks and such just get the sun all day or sometimes a bit of rain.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Will the studio or one bedroom apartment be used ONLY for storage?