Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

WITH PIONEER CREDIT AGENCY WITH AN ISSUE FOR THE STATE OF…

I AM DEALING WITH...

I AM DEALING WITH PIONEER CREDIT AGENCY WITH AN ISSUE FOR THE STATE OF NJ. I HAVE HAD AN ABATEMENT ONCE, AND HAVE FILED EVERYTHING, BUT THEY WANT OVER 14,000.00 IN INTEREST AND PENALTIES. WHAT CAN I DO

Accountant's Assistant: The expert will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the expert should know?

OH, IT'S FOR MY BUSINESS, NOT PERSONAL.

8/17/2017
Chad EA, CFP ®
Chad EA, CFP ®, Enrolled Agent

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will assist today.

What is the specific issue that you are working with Pioneer credit agency about? Example: State sales tax?

Chad EA, CFP ®
Chad EA, CFP ®, Enrolled Agent
SALES TAX, CORP TAX, PAYROLL TAX PAID LATE. I RECEIVED ONE ABATEMENT, BUT NOW THEY WANT OVER 14,000.00 IN INTEREST AND PENALTIES. I DONT HAVE IT. WHAT CAN I DO??
Phone call session started
PLEASE CALL ASAP. THANKS, TRACEY

Hi Tracy. I will need a quick moment to wrap up a current task.

http://www.state.nj.us/treasury/taxation/helpwithdebt.shtml

Chad EA, CFP ®
Chad EA, CFP ®
Chad EA, CFP ®, Enrolled Agent