How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mark Taylor Your Own Question
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 2309
Experience:  Certified Public Accountant
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Mark Taylor is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I change the name and organization status of a church

Customer Question

How do I change the name and organization status of a church
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Mark Taylor replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions.

An exempt organization that has changed its name must report the change on its next annual return(such as Form 990 or 990-EZ).

An exempt organization that is required to file Form 990 or Form 990-EZ must report name, address, structural and operational changes on its annual information return.