Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

THE PHONE NUMBER IN D.C. FOR THE IRS, I HAVE A IRS AGENT…

Customer Question
THE PHONE NUMBER IN...

THE PHONE NUMBER IN WASHINGTON D.C. FOR THE IRS

Accountant's Assistant: The expert will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I HAVE A IRS AGENT SAYING I OWE 2700.OO DOLLARS AND I NEED TO HAVE THE MONEY IN MY ACC.BY TOMMOROW .I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS IS REAL OR FAKE

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the expert should know?

SHOULD I PUT MONEY IN MY ACC.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/5/2017
Tax Professional: Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 6 months ago
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions. This sounds like a common scam. Did you receive any prior notices from the IRS?

Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor