Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I need a number for the ORS I need a number for the IRS, in…

Customer Question
I need a number...

I need a number for the ORS I need a number for the IRS

Accountant's Assistant: The expert will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

In 2009 I had a mistake on my IRS return for 119.00

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the expert should know?

It was made in payments and it was completed years ago and they are still taking interest out of my account. I have had refunds for years and have called Kansas CIty for years and this still continues to happen. They gave me a number to call when it was completed and that number was called. After calling I threw the number away and I realize now I should have kept it as everyone says I have no account with them but it continues

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Tax
8/4/2017
Tax Professional: emc011075, Tax adviser replied 6 months ago
emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

The general IRS number is(###) ###-#### Expect to be on hold for a while, depending on day and time.

The Kansas city number is(###) ###-####but you probably had a number to a specific department that handled the case.

that is the highest price I have ever paid for a telephone number-----wont ever happen again
I want nothing more from you
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney