Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I need to have a couple of 982 wavier forms one for 2015 and…

Customer Question
I need to have...

I need to have a couple of 982 wavier forms one for 2015 and one for 2016 Can that be mailed to me?

Accountant's Assistant: The expert will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I need a couple of 982 wavier forms one for2015 and one for 2016 Can that be mailed to me.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Tax
8/4/2017
Tax Professional: emc011075, Tax adviser replied 6 months ago
emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Yes, you can have the forms mailed to you but it may be easier to download it from the IRS website directly. To get it by mail you need to call the IRS at 1-800-TAX-FORM(###) ###-#### Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. your local time.

To download it now from the IRS website, click here: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f982.pdf

The form is not year specific, meaning you can use the same form for multiple years. This is the newest version, revised January 2016.

I see you read my respond. Do you have any questions? Is there anything else I can help you with today?

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney