Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

If you make 500,000.00-700,000.00, what would be your taxes

Customer Question
with maybe 25-50,000.00 in deductions...
If you make 500,000.00-700,000.00, what would be your taxes with maybe 25-50,000.00 in deductions ?
JA: I hope not.
Customer: Off the top, what woud yu probably be paying in feeral taxe?
JA: PayPal, Debitcard or credit card are all fine.
Customer: The amount please.
JA: The expert will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: If you are making that amount, what would be likely th aount of fderal taxes?
JA: Is there anything else the expert should be aware of?
Customer: No,I just want n idea. Its not me but someone I know and they say its 200,000.00, nd I dont believe that.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/4/2017
Tax Professional: Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 3 months ago
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions. Please give me a moment to prepare a quick projection.

At $500,000 the taxes would come to about $138,000. At $700,000 the taxes would be close to 220K. I assumed that they had a filing status of single.

If this answered your question I would appreciate if you would take a moment to rate my response. There should be stars located above the question. This is the only way that I will receive credit for helping you today. If you have additional questions or need clarification I would be happy to help.

Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor