Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

If you make 500,000.00-700,000.00, what would be your taxes…

Customer Question
If you make 500,000.00-700,000.00...

If you make 500,000.00-700,000.00, what would be your taxes with maybe 25-50,000.00 in deductions ?

Accountant's Assistant: I hope not.

Off the top, what woud yu probably be paying in feeral taxe?

Accountant's Assistant: PayPal, Debitcard or credit card are all fine.

The amount please.

Accountant's Assistant: The expert will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

If you are making that amount, what would be likely th aount of fderal taxes?

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the expert should be aware of?

No,I just want n idea. Its not me but someone I know and they say its 200,000.00, nd I dont believe that.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/4/2017
Tax Professional: Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 11 months ago
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions. Please give me a moment to prepare a quick projection.

At $500,000 the taxes would come to about $138,000. At $700,000 the taxes would be close to 220K. I assumed that they had a filing status of single.

If this answered your question I would appreciate if you would take a moment to rate my response. There should be stars located above the question. This is the only way that I will receive credit for helping you today. If you have additional questions or need clarification I would be happy to help.