Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I submitted my tax for a refund on 4/10/2017. Where's my…

Customer Question
I submitted my tax...

I submitted my tax for a refund on 4/10/2017. Where's my refund? No live person will talk top me.

Accountant's Assistant: What state are you in? And have you consulted a local attorney?

Ohio, and no I have not consulted an attorney until now.

Accountant's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

Both my Federal return, 317. refund and Ohio return, 1901 refund.

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

NO LIVE REPRESENTATIVE HAS TALKED TO ME. jUST TAPED INSTRUCTIOPNS AND THATMY REFUND WAS UNAVAILABLE.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Tax
8/3/2017
Tax Professional: Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 8 months ago
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions. Did you file electronically?

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney