Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Need to pull my 20014 20015 tax records which I filed

Customer Question
Need to pull my...

Need to pull my 20014 20015 tax records which I filed through turbo tax but apparently, IRS has not filed them yet

Accountant's Assistant: The expert will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

The terms are explicit - I need these records for a loan application

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Tax
8/3/2017
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 8 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

If you electronically filed your tax returns through TurboTax, the IRS should have processed them.

Please provide me with additional information so I can help you.

When did you electronically file your 2014 and 2015 tax returns? Did you receive the confirmation email from TurboTax that the returns were ACCEPTED by the IRS?

Thank you.

Barb

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney