How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 586
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm on a contract to buy a house and i got financial

Customer Question

I'm on a contract to buy a house and i got financial emergency so I told my agent that I want to cancel it
JA: What's the contract for? Who are the parties?
Customer: Residential purchase agreement
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: Rodeo, ca
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The agent told me the I will not get my deposit then I will pay them liquidated damages
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: Ok
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is Richard & I will be helping you today! It will take me a few minutes to type a response to your question. Thanks for your patience!

Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Good evening. I think I understand the facts, but I'm a bit unclear as to your specific question. Could you clarify your specific question for me so I can be sure to address the issue for which you are seeking information? Thank you!