Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant
Experience:  3+ decades of varied tax industry exp. Tax Biz owner
58285678

I have agreement to pay my 1040 2012 tax $500. month since

Customer Question

I have agreement to pay my 1040 2012 tax $500. month since Aug/Sept 2014. Payments were taken out each month until July 2017. No payment taken Aug 2 2017. Is debt satisfied? thought there were more payments due Albert J Brackley ###-##-#### DOB 7/29/33 Tks for any help
JA: The expert will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the expert should know?
Customer: Thinks thats all gratyeful tp pay the taxes.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Tax.appeal.168 replied 2 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. We appreciate your trust in us. My name is Angela. I will be assisting you.

Q: Is debt satisfied?

A: Let me first mention that you should never post your social security number in a public forum such as this one. I will contact customer support to delete it. In order for you to find out if the debt is satisfied, you would need to contact the IRS at 1-***-***-**** or if there is another number listed on your payment notices, you can call it. We do not have access to IRS records or information.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance to you regarding this matter. If I have answered your question, I ask that you please take the time to scroll to the top of the page and select 3 or more stars to positively rate my response. Thank you in advance.

Hello again. I take it that you found my answer to be satisfactory. Respectfully, ***** ***** that you take the time to scroll to the top of the page and select 3 or more stars to positively rate my response. A positive rating is the only way that I can receive credit for assisting you. Thank you in advance.