Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Second opinion] I am try to complete an ss4 form I am not…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I am...

Second opinion] I am try to complete an ss4 form I am not sure where to enter the grantor

Accountant's Assistant: The expert will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Who do i enter in box 3 on the ss4 form

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the expert should be aware of?

I am complete the form for my mothers trust. I am her son and trustie

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Tax
8/2/2017
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 9 months ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

Your name goes on Line 3 because you are the Trustee.

Line 3. Executor, administrator, trustee, “care of” name. For trusts, enter the name of the trustee. For estates, enter the name of the executor, administrator, or other fiduciary. If the entity applying has a designated person to receive tax information, enter that person's name as the “care of” person. Enter the individual's first name, middle initial, and last name.

Please let me know if you need more information.
If not then scroll up to see the STARS to rate so I am credited.

Robin D.
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4