Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I am currently receiving VA Disability Benefits. Will these

I am currently receiving VA...
I am currently receiving VA Disability Benefits. Will these cease when I start receiving my Social Security benefits?
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: Not sure what other information I can give you.
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: Not to my knowledge.
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/1/2017
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Your VA disability benefits will NOT cease when you start receiving Social Security benefits.

http://www.disabilitysecrets.com/resources/disability/disability-social-security/overview-social-security-va-veterans-disability

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Thank you for the positive rating of my answer. It is very much appreciated!

You answered my question to my satisfaction. Thank you.

My pleasure.

Have a great weekend!

Thank you.

You're welcome.

Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent