Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I'm a family member of and the person responsibe for filing…

Customer Question
I'm a family member...

I'm a family member of and the person responsibe for filing our taxes did not file on time but we all filed our k1. what are our responsibilites

Accountant's Assistant: The expert will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

There are 6 family members and my brother was to file taxes and did not. all of the rest of filed our personal tax returns with the k1 form.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the expert should be aware of?

This the first year we are aware this happened

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/31/2017
Tax Professional: Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 9 months ago
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions. Why type of tax return was filed?

Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor