PDtax
PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  35 years tax experience, including four years at a Big 4 firm.
64119565

I have to pay my July payment on my taxes. I have been in

Customer Question

I have to pay my July payment on my taxes. I have been in the hospital and lost the envelope for me to pay my monthly payment of $81.00 I need to pay this today thru the mail. Can you please help me
JA: The expert will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the expert should know?
Customer: I don't know what years I owe for. Do you want sis numbers and names and address
Category: Tax
Expert:  PDtax replied 2 months ago.

Hi from Just Answer. I'mCustomer and can assist.

Expert:  PDtax replied 2 months ago.

Can you advise the tax type, as 7/31 is not a typical tax due date. I will assist once I know more.

Customer/p>
Expert:  PDtax replied 2 months ago.

If you are asking about an IRS installment agreement, they are pretty understanding if this is your first late payment, and do offer some options for you, depending on what you can do.

I suggest IRS2Go, which will allow you to pay online directly, without the lengthy online enrollment of EFTPS. IRS2Go will process payments from a credit card, debit card or your checking account.

IRS offers a few other options on that page, including EFTPS (signup will not be effective today) and others.

https://www.irs.gov/payments is the link to set up and pay.

If you can't make this online payment work, call IRS. 1-***-***-**** is their general number. You can simply notify them of the reason for the late payment. They will likely just note your account, and will be fine with waiting until you are back home (if you have a good payment history).

Thanks for asking at just Answer. Positive feedback is appreciated after review. As our month ends today, please rate today. Experts are not paid until positive feedback is recorded.

Customer/p>
Expert:  PDtax replied 2 months ago.
Hi again. Customerhere. I was asked to look in and follow up. Do you need anything else?