Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I am simplyattempting to find out the date of the tax lien…

Customer Question
I am simplyattempting to...

I am simplyattempting to find out the date of the tax lien on my house from my ex spouse taxes in 2007

Accountant's Assistant: The expert will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

In California...riverside county...city of banning...tax payor lien in name of jose ray casis roldan on house, in question...ex spouse not living in state, I am trying to refinance my house...

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the expert should know?

My name Virginia Roldan...ADDRESS 1294 N Blanchard St, in the city of Banning.... I just need to know if and when it was filed and when will it be removed, (10 year & 30 days)...the 2007 tax lien that is...

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Tax
7/29/2017
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 6 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Based on the information you provided, there is no federal or state tax lien filed in the name of Jose Roldan. I searched the public records in Riverside County, CA from 2001 going forward, and there is no federal or state tax lien.

However, there are two liens filed by Lake Hills Maintenance Corporation--both filed in 2011--under the name of Roldan.

Here is the link for the Riverside County public records search: http://countyofriverside.us/Residents/PublicandOfficialRecords.aspx

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent