Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I did my tax return with itp I made 31100 and paid near

Customer Question
hi I did my tax...
hi I did my tax return with itp I made 31100 and paid near $3000 tax i wasent working the whole year the tax agent said i would get just over $500 back it doesent sound right ?
JA: The expert will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: well i had a few different jobs during the year and a few group certificates and the tax agent said since i had worked a few jobs is the reason my tax return was so low but on $31100 and paying 2988 in tax should i be only getting back $520 ?
JA: Is there anything else the expert should be aware of?
Customer: i was on centerlink for a few months in the year but what i got off centerlink is in the 31100 total
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
7/28/2017
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 4 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Based on the information you provided and the tax rates in effect, the refund amount is correct.

My point of reference is the following:

https://www.ato.gov.au/rates/individual-income-tax-rates/

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know so I can further assist you.

Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent