Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Have 5 years of non paid delinquent taxes on my business can

Customer Question
I just abandon the property...
Have 5 years of non paid delinquent taxes on my business can I just abandon the property or will I be ultimately responsible It also may have been bought at a tax auction
JA: The expert will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: what do you need to know
JA: Is there anything else the expert should be aware of?
Customer: I am still working at this office
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
7/25/2017
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 4 months ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A venue for assistance. We appreciate your trust in us. My name is Angela. I will be assisting you today. In order to better assist you, please answer the following question.

1) What state are you in?

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney