How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robin D. Your Own Question
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 15720
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Robin D. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need my W2 2016, No Thanks

Customer Question

Good morning Good morning
JA: The expert will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I need my W2 2016
JA: Is there anything else the expert should be aware of?
Customer: No Thanks
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

Expert:  Robin D. replied 2 months ago.

Have you asked your employer for the W2 yet? They are required to keep copies.

Expert:  Robin D. replied 2 months ago.

Did you ever receive the original W2 from your employer?

Expert:  Robin D. replied 2 months ago.

If you respond I can tell you how to get the form you require.

Any call offer is site generated, just ignore it.