Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  20+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
71603090

I am trying to find fill out my w8 form but I am having

Customer Question

Hello I am trying to find fill out my w8 form but I am having trouble.
JA: The expert will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: The first questions on PART II says " Special rates and condition( if applicable) The beneficial owner is claiming the provisions of Article? ________ of the treaty identified on line 9( Marshall Islands) above to claim a _____% rate of withholding on (specify type of income)___________.
JA: Is there anything else the expert should be aware of?
Customer: I am from the Marshall Islands and I would like to know what %rate I claim and a prove that it says
Category: Tax
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Last questions on my W-8Ben form asked me to explain the reason the beneficial owner meets the terms of the treaty article?
Expert:  Barbara replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

You would leave Part II blank because there is no Tax Treaty in effect between the US and the Marshall Islands.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Expert:  Barbara replied 2 months ago.

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know so I can further assist you.