How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Barbara Your Own Question
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 3812
Experience:  20+ years of experience in tax preparation; 30+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Barbara is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If somebody has tax evasion, how can I do?

Customer Question

if somebody has tax evasion, how can I do?
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Barbara replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Do you want to report someone for tax evasion?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  Barbara replied 3 months ago.

Use Form 3949-A to report such activity.

The following link contains information you will find helpful:

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

If I have answered your question, a positive 5-star rating will be appreciated.

Thank you and best regards,


Expert:  Barbara replied 3 months ago.

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know so I can further assist you.