How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 586
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Second opinion] I filed short form in April. I am due a

Customer Question

Second opinion] I filed short form in April. I am due a refund, but still haven't heard from either the state or federal. How can I talk to someone about this?JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.Customer: I don't know What I can tell you. I filed through efile and was assured I would receive my refunds in approximately 21 days.JA: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?Customer: If you need info from my tax form just say so.
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Barbara replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Based on the information you provided, it sounds like your tax returns were not received/accepted by the IRS or state.

You can either resubmit your returns electronically or mail them in.

If you are due a refund, there is NO penalty for late filing.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,