Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience
16356563

Did not file taxes 2015 and no longer have any information

Customer Question

did not file taxes 2015 and no longer have any information pertaining to that tax year
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: what should i do about it
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: no
Category: Tax
Expert:  emc011075 replied 3 months ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

You can request your IRS form transcript. It will list all your tax forms in line by line format that you will need to complete your federal tax return. You can request the transcript here: https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

Once you create a user name and password ***** your account (it will take about 15 minutes) you will be looking for forms transcript, not return transcript.

I see you read my respond. Do you have any questions? Is there anything else I can help you with today?