How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 586
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Did not file taxes 2015 and no longer have any information

Customer Question

did not file taxes 2015 and no longer have any information pertaining to that tax year
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: what should i do about it
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  emc011075 replied 3 months ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

You can request your IRS form transcript. It will list all your tax forms in line by line format that you will need to complete your federal tax return. You can request the transcript here:

Once you create a user name and password ***** your account (it will take about 15 minutes) you will be looking for forms transcript, not return transcript.

Expert:  emc011075 replied 3 months ago.

I see you read my respond. Do you have any questions? Is there anything else I can help you with today?