Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

How do I get a copy of my joint income tax returns for the…

Customer Question
How do I get a...
How do I get a copy of my joint income tax returns for the last 4-5 years, files via turbo tax?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
7/14/2017
Tax Professional: emc011075, Tax adviser replied 1 year ago
emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser

H​I. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

You can get the forms from the Turbo Tax if you filed your 2016 return with Turbo tax. Here are the instructions: https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900748-how-do-i-get-a-copy-of-a-return-i-filed-in-turbotax-online

If you did not file your 2016 using Turbo Tax your only option is the IRS. You can get your 2016 through 2013. You can request IRS transcript by accessing your IRS online account here: https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript