How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robin D. Your Own Question
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 15328
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Robin D. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Balance on form 1040a, Joseph D Last four ss. 8103 regards

Customer Question

Balance on form 1040a
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: Joseph D Scott Last four ss. 8103 regards ***** ***** cp503
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: I show to have paid
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 13 days ago.

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

Expert:  Robin D. replied 13 days ago.

If you have proof that you have paid the amount then you should call the number on the CP503. If you do not agree with this notice, call the IRS immediately at the number printed at the top of the notice. They will verify that the payment was made and received.

Sometimes (because these notices are computer generated) the payment and the notice may pass in the time lag for showing in the IRS system. You can call to make sure that the amount has been credited.

Expert:  Robin D. replied 13 days ago.

Please let me know if you need more information.
If not then scroll up to see the STARS to rate so I am credited