Chad CFP ®
Chad CFP ®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER TM, Professional
Experience:  Managing Director at Caros Group
98767339

I need a copy of my 2015 tax return, I have a letter from

Customer Question

I need a copy of my 2015 tax return
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I have a letter from the IRS saying there is a big error in income reported
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: no I dont think so
Category: Tax
Expert:  Chad CFP ® replied 3 months ago.

Hello, My name is***** am a Certified Financial Planning ® Professional. I am also registered with the IRS and have obtained a valid Preparer Tax Identification Number.

You may order a complete tax transcript for 2015 online (available immediately) or have a tax transcript mailed (generally five to ten business days) to you directly from the IRS. We (the experts) do not have direct access to your personal information.

To order a tax transcript directly from the IRS CLICK HERE

Your tax preparer would generally have access to your 2015 tax returns. Most online tax preparation sites also store your previous returns online.

If you received a notice from the IRS you may either agree or disagree with the notice. If you feel there was an error on the part of the IRS then you do have the option to dispute the claim.

It is always best to reply in a timely manner.

If you do have further questions or if my answer was incomplete or needs further clarification please let me know and I would be happy to extend my answer.

Rate my service by using the stars, or faces on your screen and clicking submit.

I hope you feel that I provided you with 5 Star services and I look forward to working with you in the future.

Regards,

Chad CFP ® professional