Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I am just checking on ammended refund for 2015 as i mailed

Customer Question
in the documents from April...
I am just checking on ammended refund for 2015 as i mailed in the documents from April 2017
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: my husband has owed child support and i have ammended the refund and also filed for my 2 children for 2015
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: i filed married but filing separately
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/13/2017
Tax Professional: Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 5 months ago
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with the questions. Have you tried the IRS website "Where is my amended return"? https://www.irs.gov/filing/individuals/amended-returns-form-1040-x-/wheres-my-amended-return-1

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney