Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Ms, I need to obtain tax forms (1040) for 2016. I have not…

Customer Question
Hello, Ms Wilson Accountant's...

Hello, Ms Wilson

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I need to obtain tax forms (1040) for 2016. I have not yet filed and wish to do so.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

Not that I am aware of.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Tax
7/13/2017
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 11 months ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

If you want to post anything else do not start a new question, just post below.

Here is a link to the 1040 and instructions

https://www.irs.gov/uac/about-form-1040

Please let me know if you need more information.
If not then scroll up to see the STARS to rate so I am credited.

Please post below so I know you have read and understand my response.

Hi