How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 585
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking for some help regarding a texas notice of

Customer Question

hello, I am looking for some help regarding a texas notice of hearing to cancel my sales tax permit
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I am not sure what I am required to file. I have been filing my quarterly taxes and I requested an extension for my 2016 taxes so I really don't know what other tax documents are required
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: The notice states that the hearing is issued for failure to pay delinquent tax. No amount due is given and no forms are listed to fill out.
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Tax.appeal.168 replied 15 days ago.

Hello. Thank you for using this Q&A service for assistance. We appreciate your trust in us. My name is Angela. I will be assisting you. In order for me to better assist you, I need to know what type of business do you have? I also need to know what state you are located in. There are several different types of taxes that businesses are required to pay, depending on their set-up. It sounds as if you run a business that provides either certain taxable services or sale taxable items. Usually the notice that you mentioned is sent out when the business is delinquent in paying their sales tax. Please answer the questions so that I can better assist you.