Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

How can i find my missing schedule c form, Hewitt did my…

Customer Question
How can i find...

How can i find my missing schedule c form

Accountant's Assistant: The expert will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Jackson Hewitt did my taxes and i dont have my schedule c form. How can i get a copy of that

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the expert should know?

N0

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Tax
7/5/2017
Tax Professional: Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 10 months ago
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions. Did you have self-employment income on your tax return? Do you have a copy of the 1040 form?

Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor