Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

When will 2015 amended returns be processed, I filed an

Customer Question
When will 2015 amended returns...
When will 2015 amended returns be processed
JA: The expert will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I filed an amended return 1 year ago. IRS has not yet begun processing. How long does it take?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the expert should know?
Customer: There was a gift of real estate value involved.
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/29/2017
Tax Professional: Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 5 months ago
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions. Usually the amended returns take a little longer to process but not a year. At most an amended return should take 12-16 weeks to process. I am assuming that you tried to check on the status by using where is my amended return?

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney